Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Acceptance

Even though I have already signed for enrollment, it was great to get my acceptance letter in the mail. It made this experience more official! I am proud to have it hanging on my fridge!!!


Also, I am excited to be starting a new job. Currently I work as a personal care worker, but I have just accepted a cna position at a retirement community near my house. It is not my first job as a cna, but I am excited to start this new position. I begin my new hire orientation on March 17th, which is the same day that I will be getting my first quarter schedule for school! I can't wait!!! After orientation I have two weeks of training. I am so lucky that they will be working around my new student orientation for nursing school, which is March 27th. I have a busy month coming up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment